Web challenges

emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com
Fri Jun 7 09:38:08 EDT 1996

     There are a number of new programs that can aid in managing a Web Site
     and Web Analyzer is just one of them.  It actually diagrams the web
     site and offers Linkview site showing all the links in and out (and
     helps identify broken links; and a Flieview that lets you sort by date
     last modified, file type and the like.  Unfortunately, it is only
     available for Windows 95 at the moment.  There are more of this kind
     of software out there (just check any issue of Web Week, Web
     Developer, or Webmaster).

     You can also find other support utilities from the Web itself,
     checking Yahoo under Computers: World Wide Web: Programming and in
     some of the other Web Developers sites.

     Good luck,

     Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
     Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
     3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
     Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
     (215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
     emiller at isinet.com
     URL - http://www.isinet.com