Browser reading nonexistent code

Karen Campbell kcampbel at seq.hamline.edu
Sat Jun 8 20:32:40 EDT 1996

Now I'm really confused.  I tested the shift-Reload feature several times
earlier today without success.  However, this evening it works like a
charm!  Has anyone else experienced this?  Have I entered the
"Cache-light" Zone?
Karen Campbell	                           Bush Memorial Library
kcampbel at seq.hamline.edu	           Hamline University
(612)641-2482			           St. Paul, Minnesota
We are "web weavers and dancers at the dawn of the Meso-Electronic Period"
                                       ---Paul Evan Peters