Materials from Presentation on Designing Homepages

John J. Burke U536A at WVNVM.WVNET.EDU
Wed Jun 5 21:50:13 EDT 1996

A colleague and I recently gave a presentation on "The Challenges of Being a
Homepage Maker."  We would like to make available the text of the PowerPoint
slides that we used (http://129.71.46.56/presents/wvnetpre.html) and the
handout which we made available to attendees
(http://129.71.46.56/presents/wvnethan.html).  Please let us know if you have
any comments, suggestions, etc.  Our homepage, which we used as a model, is
located at http://129.71.46.56.  Thanks a lot!

John

John J. Burke, MSLS | Librarian | Internet Trainer | Instructor | Author
Owner, FSCNET-L | Fairmont State College, Fairmont, WV  26554-2489
E-mail:u536a at wvnvm.wvnet.edu | Phone:(304) 367-4121 | Fax:(304) 367-4589
Homepage:http://wvnvm.wvnet.edu/~u536a | Library page:http://129.71.46.56