Recommend a book

Walter Lewis walter.lewis at sheridanc.on.ca
Wed Jun 5 19:03:54 EDT 1996

On Wed, 5 Jun 1996, Thomas Dowling wrote:
> OBbook recommendation: I live by the Llama Book.  One of my coworkers
> swears by Teach Yourself PERL in 21 Days.

...and you only need to read about 6 days worth of Teach Yourself if you
have a decent CGI template to work from :)

As to the religious wars, keep in mind that a major part of the equation
in the server software. PERL is the most portable that I am aware of;
Visual Basic is ttbomk confined to NT/Windows servers.

Walter Lewis
Halton Hills Public Library