Browser reading nonexistent code

Hillary Handwerger hillaryh at sun470.sme.org
Mon Jun 3 17:20:12 EDT 1996

Did you try hitting the reload button?  If your system is set to never
look beyond what it has in cache, it won't get to your changes.

Check in Netscape, under Options, then under Preferences. Then check
under Cache.  If Verify Documents is set at never, the system will
always assume the one it had originally is the one to use, so won't look
for a newer version.  Change Verify Document to Once per session.

Hillary Handwerger
hillaryh at sme.org
Society of Manufacturing Engineers-- CoNDUIT Project
313 271-1500 ext 573