Just my two cents, but ...

Babiak Ulrich ubabiak at dom.de
Tue Jul 30 18:44:32 EDT 1996

I think we should *not* discourage anyone from
posting to this list. I prefer reading the same information
twice over not reading it at all (and if the subject line
is correct, you can even delete it without bothering)

Any decent listserv software sends out the messages in
smaller chunks, so while the early birds type in their
replies, others might not have got even the original post yet.

(In my case, I sometimes even get the answers before
the original questions .... )

Ulrich

U.Babiak
Cologne Public Library
forced to type my .sig at this shell account :-(