Genealogy resources wanted ...

Babiak Ulrich ubabiak at dom.de
Tue Jul 30 16:54:07 EDT 1996

Hello all,

this might seem like a strange request: I would like
to ask you for useful resources for genealogy research
on german relatives.

I am asking here in web4lib as genealogy is so popular
in the US that we get many requests about this topic
from US citizens since our www server opened up.

We are currently thinking about what we could offer
these folks, but in the meantime I would like to
point out at least the most popular or useful
web sites to them.

I will summarize any information given in the english
secton of our site.

Regards,
Ulrich

U.Babiak