WWW pages housing

Robert H. Terry rhterry at RBSE.Mountain.Net
Tue Jul 30 15:05:42 EDT 1996

Hi,

My company MountainNet is an Internet provider, though I work on the
MOREplus WWW tool side of the house, I know the other side has done lots
of things in this area.  The URL is: http://www.mountain.net/ and you can
navigate around from there, to provide a request, as to what/where you
want to be placed.  Like I said, thats not my area of work, but I am sure
they can help you out.

Bob Terry