Mosaic kiosk mode? Alternatives?

Charles A. Summerhill casummerhill at librarylrc.uams.edu
Wed Jul 24 16:27:00 EDT 1996

John Kupersmith wrote:
> Found a few references in the archive about Mosaic's kiosk mode,
> but nothing recent.  Would appreciate any info about your
> experiences with this, or any other options.

Look at Microsoft's Internet Explorer v2.0 (a good clone of Mosaic).
They offer a customization tool of some soft called it IEAK (Internet
Explorer Administration Kit) that may do what you want and create a
"kiosk mode" browser -- I have not used it myself, and you will have to
apply for it.

--
  Charles A. Summerhill
  Network Manager