Feedback forms

Dirk van Eylen Dirk.VanEylen at ping.be
Thu Jul 18 00:49:48 EDT 1996

        Right now I'm experimenting with HTML feedback forms (FORM
METHOD="POST" ACTION="mailto:Dirk.VanEylen at ping.be"). Since the library
doesn't have access to CGI, we're thinking about using forms like these for
the library and process them off line. The idea is to have a unique a-mail
adres in the mailto field so that all incoming messages can be filtered into
one mailbox (=one ASCII file). If I have one file I can do the processing
part making a simple Word-macro (I'm not very technical).What happens
however is that all forms I fill out and submit come in as attachments to
messages saying 'Form posted fom Mozilla'.
        Question : is there any way to avoid the form being send as an
attachment? Iwant it to appear in the body of the message. Can this be done?
If not, what other solutions do you suggest to process the multiple ascII
attachments into one file that can be importes into a database?
        Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

        Dirk van Eylen
        Dirk.VanEylen at ping.be

            Wilselsesteenweg 14, 3010 Kessel-Lo, Belgium
              tel. : + 32 16 25 96 46 /  fax. : +32 16 25 39 70
             De Brakke Hond, literair tijdschrift met neus :
                http://www.dma.be/p/amphion/brakke-h