D O Ed response needed

emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com
Tue Jul 16 09:46:01 EDT 1996

I am forwarding this to Web4Lib, ASIS-L and BI-L as I think it is very
important, as well.

Please forgive any duplication.

Elisa Miller                            "Whatever you can do or
Institute for Scientific Information    dream you can, begin it.
3501 Market Street                      Boldness has genius, power
Philadelphia, Pa 19104                  and magic in it."
(215)386-0100 x 1395                                   Goethe
emiller at isinet.com
URL - http://www.isinet.com