Automatic Classification of Web Resources

Gerry McKiernan JL.GJM at ISUMVS.IASTATE.EDU
Thu Jul 25 14:32:21 EDT 1996

                 Automatic Classification of Web Resources

    For a planned review and clearinghouse, I would very much appreciate the
URL of projects, sites and sources that have employed or are investigating the
automatic classification of Web and Net resources.

    I would also much appreciate citations to significant literature on this
topic from Web and non-Web sources.

    Regards,

Gerry McKiernan
Curator, CyberStacks(sm)