Terms of Reference for web creation project (fwd)

Jane Dundas Library dundasj at gov.on.ca
Fri Jul 12 08:16:19 EDT 1996

Dear colleagues:

I would appreciated it very much if anyone could send me a sample copy of
 Request for Proposal or Terms of Reference for
contracting out a web creation project.  Our organization is planning to
have our web site created by professionals.  First, we have to send out
our RFP or Terms of Reference to various companies, then select one based
on their reponses.  I need to know all the aspects to be covered in this
document. Thanks very much!

Pauline Kwan
dundasj at gov.on.ca