Graphics for the web

Dan Lester DLESTER at bsu.idbsu.edu
Mon Jul 1 12:18:18 EDT 1996

Recently there was a discussion of sources of
graphics that one could legally use.  There are a
number of outfits that sell them, and I'll just mention
one here since I see their catalogs regularly.  I have
no financial or other interest in this firm.

Image Club Graphics Inc.
http://www.imageclub.com/
imageclub at aol.com
800-387-9193 for catalog requests

They sell images (line drawings, photo cds,
abstracts, textiles, etc) and backgrounds that ought
to serve just about any need. Rights to use on the
web go with the images.

dan

Dan Lester, Network Information Coordinator
Boise State University Library, Boise, Idaho, 83725
USA
voice: 208-385-1235   fax:  208-385-1394
dlester at bsu.idbsu.edu     OR
alileste at idbsu.idbsu.edu
Cyclops' Internet Toolbox:    http://cyclops.idbsu.edu
"How can one fool make another wise?"   Kansas,
1979.