Need quick pointers to sources:

C. W. Tazewell cwt at exis.net
Tue Jan 30 20:34:55 EST 1996

Hey,
     Here is some background info:
     Professional Librarians' Section
              http://www.infi.net/~cwt/intro.html
     Tidewater Virginia Public Libraries Home Page
              http://wwwp.exis.net/~cwt/tva-plhp.html
     Good luck,
                   Bill.

                   The Hampton Roads Central Library
               (You don't drive to it; you point to it.)
                  Your *REASON* to have the Internet
Virtual Library of Hampton Roads           E A S Y  L I N K S
Front Entrance                              Your WWW Hotlist
http://wwwp.exis.net/~cwt/    http://www.infi.net/~cwt/easylink.html