Journals on web

AGJOSEPH JOSEPHA at vms.csd.mu.edu
Tue Jan 30 14:32:26 EST 1996

Hi folks,
Does any of you have your newsletters or publications available
through your web site?  The reason why I asked is, I have
created a few pages for our Law Library and one for the Sports
Law Institute.  The Sports Law Institute has a semiannual
publication, which is published by our Law School faculty and
students.
I just got the current issue of that publication today, and
wondered how I can advertise this on the web.  I would like
to get suggestions, comments, etc. from you guys.
--Angelina Joseph

    Angelina G. Joseph
    Marquette University Law Library
    1103 W. Wisconsin Avenue