Translating to HTML from Word Processors

Everett, Mark T. EveretMT at utrc.utc.com
Fri Jan 26 16:53:00 EST 1996

Try looking at this listing:
http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/Tools/Word_proc_filters.html

 ----------
From: web4lib
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Translating to HTML from Word Processors
Date: Friday, January 26, 1996 8:11AM

Is there an easy way to convert files created in a word processor into
html files?  I have several documents that I had originally typed on
MacWrite Pro and MSWord(on a Mac) which I now would like to post on my
homepage.  But it is a LOT of work getting them ready by hand.  Is there
one simple tag that will solve my problems, or maybe a software package
(preferably free) that will recognize all the formatting and convert it
automatically to html tags?

TIA,
     Susan Lank Tolbert

c677309 at showme.missouri.edu  OR