What are your most popular pages?

Alejandro Garza Gonzalez agarza at ci.mty.itesm.mx
Fri Jan 26 09:43:03 EST 1996

Ours are, our materials catalog list, followed by our server document
search form, and third a description of the various library departments.

I have found out that placing a graphic ad on our homepage (like those on
other sites) which have a link to related information helps get users
acquainted with important news or events in our library.

try:   http://www-cib.mty.itesm.mx