Hiliting Asparagus

The Big Glee Bopper thom at indiana.edu
Mon Jan 22 13:35:56 EST 1996

Hey, keep those asparagus recipes flowing. Eventually asparagus comes back
into season in Southern Indiana -- have an aversion to the southern
hemisphere growing asparagus for the northern hemisphere to eat, they have
enough hungry folks down there and I can wait, but the abundance of
replies hilites what I wanted to get at: the critical element is a human
being, a librarian fielding the request on the short hop and pegging it to
first for me.

--Thom

p.s. How about some dessert to go along with my pan fried, oven roasted,
slightly poached, strawberry sauteed asparagus? Some rich chocolate devils
food cake??