Reference Questions by Email

C. W. Tazewell cwt at exis.net
Sun Jan 21 16:01:33 EST 1996

Hey,
     I was referring to Joseph Janes' Internet Public Library.  At the
Reference Desk of the Hampton Roads Central Library there is a link to
the Michigan IPL.  I hadn't checked it out by asking a question.  I had
it there for use by anyone who wanted to try it.
     The points you make in your message are very good.  But, we have to
begin somewhere, and the idea is very good.
     The posted hours of the HRCL are shown at the Front Entrance - near
the bootom - you may like to check them.
     Sorry about the confusion.  I'll buy you a beer at the Snack Bar of
the HRCL.
     CUL,
             Bill

                   The Hampton Roads Central Library
               (You don't drive to it; you point to it.)
                  Your *REASON* to have the Internet
Virtual Library of Hampton Roads           E A S Y  L I N K S
Front Entrance                              Your WWW Hotlist
http://wwwp.exis.net/~cwt/    http://www.infi.net/~cwt/easylink.html