Where to post Lib.Automation ads?

Cedar Falls Public Library Acct #1 cfpl00 at iren.net
Thu Jan 18 15:00:29 EST 1996

On Wed, 17 Jan 1996, Peter Graham, RUL wrote:

> From:  Peter Graham, Rutgers University Libraries
> We've had some difficulty in getting good candidates for a library automation
> position of some stature by advertising locally, and wonder what people feel
> is a good venue for ads nationally.

Have you tried LIBADMIN?  I was watching that one for
awhile for jobs while I was still in school but
I got off because I felt that the positions listed
were all beyond the kind of experience that I had.

--Barb

Barbara Dunn                       "...A GEEK librarian or a
Technical Services Librarian        tortured POET librarian?
Cedar Falls Public Library          You a one wacko freaky
524 Parkade                         crazzzy passionate
Cedar Falls, IA 50613               disfunctional somewhat
(319)273-8643                       skittso librarian..."
CFPL00 at IREN.NET				--Annie Niemus