job description

C. W. Tazewell cwt at exis.net
Sat Jan 20 20:50:18 EST 1996

Hey, Janet, Geof, Thom, and all,
     I tried to answer these messages direct, but I became confused.
So I'll start over.
     Here is some info that you may find interesting.  Glad to share what
we have.  Janet's outline of Web Librarian duties is quite good.  I
used the term S O P because of its familiarity.
        Web Site S O P - http://wwwp.exis.net/~cwt/tva-plhp.html
        Learn the Web  - http://www.infi.net/~cwt/learn-w3.html
        Staff Section  - http://www.infi.net/~cwt/intro.html
     The Internet Public Library has a Reference Desk that takes email
questions.  Select "Reference Desk" on the Tidewater Virginia Public
Libraries Home Page.
     And, for Janet, here is one of the HRCL's Childens' Pages:
        Students' Page - http://www.infi.net/~cwt/stu-pge.html
It has links to the Education and Youth (Kids') Sections.
     The Staff Entrance is over by the Snack Bar.
     CUL,
              Bill.

                   The Hampton Roads Central Library
               (You don't drive to it; you point to it.)
                  Your *REASON* to have the Internet
Virtual Library of Hampton Roads           E A S Y  L I N K S
Front Entrance                              Your WWW Hotlist
http://wwwp.exis.net/~cwt/    http://www.infi.net/~cwt/easylink.html