setting up pages to facilitate indexing

Tony Barry tony at info.anu.edu.au
Mon Jan 8 06:28:22 EST 1996

At 02:34 95/12/16, Bill Crosbie wrote:
>with content providers on their campuses (or commercially) that are showing
>users how to use the META tags to facilitate indexing?  Is there a list of
>accepted keywords being generated?  Has anyone looked into this in greater

We, with three other Australia universities and our National Library have a
bid in for a grant which will be looking at Meta information.  Stay tuned

Tony

Tony Barry                  URL:http://snazzy.anu.edu.au/People/TonyB.html
Centre for Networked Information and Publishing & also
Centre for Networked Access to Scholarly Information  fone  +61 6 249 4632
Australian National University Library                phax  +61 6 279 8120
Canberra  A.C.T. 0200, AUSTRALIA                      tony at info.anu.edu.au