META Group

Kelly Dilks dilks at vinny.cecer.army.mil
Wed Jan 3 16:02:38 EST 1996

 Hello,

 Is there anyone in the digital library community who has been in
 contact with anyone in the META Group?  A brief article about their
 goals is below this message in ascii format.  I am interested
 in their efforts since they are dealing with formats for metadata and
 I work with the FGDC Clearinghouse Working Group so am interested in
 anything that deals with formating of data about data.

 Any help will be greatly appreciated.

 Please send any replies to me directly at dilks at vinny.cecer.army.mil
 and I will forward info onto anyone who requests it.

 Thank You

 Kelly Dilks
 U.S. Army Corps of Engineers