LJ Focus Group

STLIFER at LJ.CAHNERS.COM STLIFER at LJ.CAHNERS.COM
Wed Jan 3 11:17:03 EST 1996

Am resending the following msg, for those web4libers who are
attending ALA in San Antonio...Sorry for the late notice, but I tried
sending this msg before the holidays, and somehow it didn't get through.

Thanks in advance,

Evan St. Lifer
Senior Editor, Library Journal
stlifer at lj.cahners.com
        Date:   1/02/1996   2:45 pm  (Tuesday)
        From:  Evan St. Lifer
          To:  INTERNET: listproc at library.berkeley.edu
     Subject:  Focus Group at ALA -Forwarded

** Reply Requested by 2/7/2106 (Sunday) **
I sent the attached msg to be posted on the web4lib list Dec. 21, yet I
never got any response whatsoever, nor did I get anything sent back to
me that the msg had been rejected. Maybe something went wrong,
because I assume that as a member of the list I also would've received
the msg. Can the following msg be circulated to the list, and if not can
you tell me why? Thanks for your cooperation,

Evan St. Lifer
stlifer at lj.cahners.com