Web Based Interlibrary Loan systems (fwd)

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Jan 3 11:02:20 EST 1996

For those of you who are new to interaction with large electronic mailing
lists such as Web4Lib, you should know that postings such as these which
merely say "me too" or "let me know the results" should never be posted to
the discussion itself. They should be directed to the *individual*
instead.

It may do us all some good if we keep in mind that this list is comprised
of about 2200 individuals around the world, most of whom are quite busy
people. The more we can keep this discussion pithy, on target, and
substantive the more we will all enjoy participating in it. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner