WWW made EZ?iya,

C. W. Tazewell cwt at exis.net
Thu Feb 29 14:56:36 EST 1996

     We have a Learn the Web - Internet 101 - Page that may be useful.
We have more to add, and more organizing to do.
           http://www.infi.net/~cwt/learn-w3.html
     Sm:)es,
               Bill.

                   The Hampton Roads Central Library
               (You don't drive to it; you point to it.)
                  Your *REASON* to have the Internet
Digital Library of Hampton Roads           E A S Y  L I N K S
Front Entrance                              Your WWW Hotlist
http://wwwp.exis.net/~cwt/    http://www.infi.net/~cwt/easylink.html