Digital Libraries

Jennifer Lynn Gray jlgray at is.dal.ca
Mon Feb 26 22:29:28 EST 1996

Hello!  I am new to this list, and may have missed previous discussions
on this topic.  I am looking for information on digital libraries,
specifically--is there any _public library_ out there in the process of
digitizing all or part of its collection?  There are a lot of large
institutions currently engaged in digital library projects, but I am
trying to obtain information on small scale endeavours.  Any practical
information/contacts/advice would be greatly appreciated.  Please mail
any messages to the address below.

Thank you in advance!

Jennifer Gray
School of Library & Information Studies