Need Windows Menu program for Public!

shawn j.p.west kiratoy at panix.com
Mon Feb 26 18:43:30 EST 1996

what i did not need is a file dumped on my drive
can we please give a url or something.

>--Boundary (ID REbhG1ytDy9egRO3glHRxQ)
>

>On Feb 24th Roy Lewis wrote:
> ----------
>From: web4lib
>To: Multiple recipients of list
>Subject: Need Windows Menu program for Public!
>Date: Saturday, February 24, 1996 8:26AM
>

>We need a program that works like Direct Access for Windows from
>Symantic.  There was only one version 1.0 ever created but it worked
>ok.  Symantic has discontinued it and we need something that will
>control Windows access and functions when used for public use.  These
>computers will be placed in a Public Library and need to be
>controlled.  Direct Access for Dos is still available but not the
>Windows version.  We also need to gather some statistics on program
>use.
>
>I know that you can control each area but I need one program to be
>able to control it and provide password protection for areas as
>needed.
>
>Can anyone or any company provide what we need?
>
>Roy Lewis
>rcl at onramp.net
>
>*****
>http://link.tsl.texas.gov/.www/netls.dir/netintro.htm
>http://rampages.onramp.net/~rcl/rcl.htm
>214/205-2571 Garland,TX rcl at Onramp.net or rcl at tenet.edu
>*****
>*****
>http://link.tsl.texas.gov/.www/netls.dir/netintro.htm
>http://rampages.onramp.net/~rcl/rcl.htm
>214/205-2571 Garland,TX rcl at Onramp.net or rcl at tenet.edu
>*****
>
>[[ SECGP115.ZIP : 3630 in SECGP115.ZIP ]]
>
>I'm not sure if this attachment will forward properly. It is a terrific
>little freeware program called Secure Group. We have had good success with
>it. If you can't retreive the file contact me directly at
>bsargeant at ci.springfield.or.us.
>

>--Boundary (ID REbhG1ytDy9egRO3glHRxQ)
>
>The following binary file has been uuencoded to ensure successful
>transmission.  Use UUDECODE to extract.
>

>--Boundary (ID REbhG1ytDy9egRO3glHRxQ)--
>
>Attachment converted: Kira Toy:SECGP115.ZIP (????/----) (000039C7)

kiratoy at panix.com  ------------------- http://www.panix.com/~kiratoy
kiratoy at kiratoy.com ------------------ http://www.kiratoy.com
kiratoy at groundzero.com ------------- [ web site under dev ]
- Your imagination is the playground for genius....
- sjpw 3.96 || content development for the world wide web.