Web4Lib Reference Center

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 22 09:53:01 EST 1996

Gentle Subscribers,
Peter Gorman's recent message on his document about how to launch
applications from a Web browser finally prompted me to put together a
Web4Lib page that points to this document as well as others that have
been announced on this forum. I have called it "The Library Web Manager's
Reference Center" and it is available from the Web4Lib Web page
(http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/) or directly at:

http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/Web4Lib/faq.html

I request your assistance on pointing out my omissions, and I apologize
in advance for overlooking anyone at this early hour (I am not
responsible for my actions prior to my regular dose of caffeine). Thanks,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner