Black pages

The Big Glee Bopper thom at indiana.edu
Sat Feb 10 11:08:59 EST 1996

> 	Does it imply that the library staff agrees with a certain
> opinion (accepts the telecommunications act's stipulations on Internet
> access) if you leave it alone?  You can't have it both ways.  By the way,
> doesn't the library/college's web page reflect the opinions of the entire
> campus community?  If you leave it alone or turn it black, are you sure
> you're reflecting all their points of view.  Sorry there is no neutral
> position in this, as much as you wish one!

Before we get terminally dumb on the meaning of this statement:

<BODY BGCOLOR="#000000">

It _means_ make the background _black_   That is all!!

The _implied_ context is ... in your mind and maybe others who share you
"consensual hallucination"  What is your background now?

<BODY BGCOLOR="#e3f16f">

Do you expect to be fired because you changed the background from yellow
to black? Was yellow mandated by your community as represenative? Grey?
White?

--Thom