Net Tips

Susan Parr ssparr at libofmich.lib.mi.us
Wed Feb 7 12:35:12 EST 1996

PLEASE EXCUSE CROSS-POSTINGS

I am writing a short column for our  bi-monthly newsletter (_Library of
Michigan Access_).  As the topic and title of this column is "Net Tips",
I am looking for subject suggestions (and of course, useful tips).

The audience for this newsletter is Michigan multi-type libraries and
library cooperatives.  If you could send any suggestions to me
personally, I would appreciate it.  TIA--Susan

Susan Parr				ssparr at libofmich.lib.mi.us
Technology Trainer			Phone:  (517) 373-1580
Library of Michigan			FAX (517) 373-5700
717 West Allegan Street
Lansing, MI  48909