Journals on web

Riitta Alkula Riitta.Alkula at vtt.fi
Thu Feb 1 03:40:57 EST 1996

>Hi folks,
>Does any of you have your newsletters or publications available
>through your web site?  ---
>I just got the current issue of that publication today, and
>wondered how I can advertise this on the web. --
>    Angelina G. Joseph
>    Internet: josepha at vms.csd.mu.edu

Hello,
I have compiled a short list on topic "Where to announce your new WWW pages
and journals".
It is available at:
http://www.vtt.fi/inf/nordep/projects/webpilot/newjour.htm

I do not list the direct addresses of specific indexing robots or virtual
libraries (like Yahoo or Netscape What's New page), but merely services

that list or provide access to such services, e.g. Postmaster, Submit-It or
Pointers to Pointers.

Any comments and additions to the list are welcome.

Regards,
Riitta Alkula

 Riitta Alkula (M.Soc.Sci., M.A.)  Email: Riitta.Alkula at vtt.fi
 VTT Information Service           Phone: + 358 0 456 4372
 P.O.Box 2000                      Fax:   + 358 0 456 4374
 FIN-02044 VTT                     Street: Vuorimiehentie 5, Espoo
 FINLAND                           URL: http://www.vtt.fi/inf/nordep/