printing web pages

Christa Burns christa at library.pace.edu
Wed Dec 18 15:58:41 EST 1996

You don't have to count the pages in print preview.  When you put the
mouse arrow on the page, it turns into a magnifying glass.  Click on it
and it will zoom into the page, making the text much easier to read.
Scroll down to the bottom and it will say "1 of 5" which will tell you
how long the entire web page is from the first page.   You will only need
to page through the pages if you want to determine which part of the web
page falls on which numbered page, so that you can print out part of a
page using the range choice.

Christa J. Burns
Graduate Services Librarian		   (914) 422-4384
Pace University			BURNS at PACEVM.DAC.PACE.EDU

"A human mind, once stretched to a new idea,
  never returns to its former dimensions."
	--Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.