printing web pages

Richard J. Smith rjs at tripath.colosys.net
Wed Dec 18 10:58:40 EST 1996

I know in Netscape there is a _Print Preview_ option under the File menu
where you can determing the number of pages by going to the next page
until the end of the document. In addition, the side bar give an
inditcation of long or short documents. The smaller the sidebar the longer
the document.

Rich

Richard J. Smith, Ph.D.
rjs at colosys.net