AMD + LINUX?

Tom Tipsword TOM at wilbur.db.erau.edu
Wed Dec 18 08:43:31 EST 1996

>          Okay.  You've convinced me that I should use Red Hat on my
>          server.  Next question:  Will it run on an AMD powered
>          computer?  I've heard it won't from people who ought to know
>          but might be pulling my leg.

Red Hat "Rembrandt" (RH 3.0.4, kernel 2.0.14) runs fine here on an
AMD 586-133.   We're also a mirror site for Red Hat and the Linux
Documentation Project (http://linuxwww.db.erau.edu) if you'd like
further information.

TNT

Tom Tipsword
Systems Manager, Hunt Memorial Library      vox:  904-226-6601
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University        fax:  904-226-6368
Daytona Beach, FL 32114

http://amelia.db.erau.edu/~tom/     tom at wilbur.db.erau.edu

"I just tell the stories.  You interpret them as you wish." -- Oliver Sacks.