On-line Professional Resources?

JAMES HILL jmccomp at mail.idt.net
Tue Dec 17 15:58:08 EST 1996

Temple Hoff wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm not a librarain, just a lowly techie, but I could use some help.
> I've been tasked with presenting a workshop at a local library alliance
> meeting on on-line professional resources for librarians.  I'd like to
> present listservs like WEB4LIB and PUBLIB-NET, and any others you all
> would recommend.  I'd also like to URL's for on-line librarian 'Zines, or
> chatrooms, or any other on-line resource for librarians.
>
> I suppose there's already a end-all-be-all site listing all this stuff?
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Temple Hoff                  E-Mail:temhof at mohave.lib.az.us
>
> Library Services Coordinator           Phone:(520) 692-5703
> Mohave County Library District           Fax:(520) 692-5788

Yes the end all catch all resource for librarians when looking to
purchase Informational, Instructional, and Educational videos and CD-ROM
is the J.E. Hill Multimedia Company located on the World Wide Web at:

http://www.totalmarketing.com/fourthgn

Please check it out and let me know what you think of our online catalog
for librarians.

Sincerely,

Jim