On-line Professional Resources?

Temple Hoff temhof at mohave.lib.az.us
Tue Dec 17 13:05:04 EST 1996

Hello,
I'm not a librarain, just a lowly techie, but I could use some help.
I've been tasked with presenting a workshop at a local library alliance
meeting on on-line professional resources for librarians.  I'd like to
present listservs like WEB4LIB and PUBLIB-NET, and any others you all
would recommend.  I'd also like to URL's for on-line librarian 'Zines, or
chatrooms, or any other on-line resource for librarians.

I suppose there's already a end-all-be-all site listing all this stuff?

Thanks!
Temple Hoff                  E-Mail:temhof at mohave.lib.az.us

Library Services Coordinator           Phone:(520) 692-5703
Mohave County Library District           Fax:(520) 692-5788