Eastgate Web Squirrel

William Van De Mark billvdm at frontiernet.net
Mon Dec 16 22:11:41 EST 1996

Howdy folks:

I thought I'd forward this notice from Eastgate Systems, publishers of
hypertext, who have developed a product, Web Squirrel, that allows a
user to classify, archive and retrieve web sites. Unfortunately, their
Windows version hasn't come out yet, but they have a free trial version
for Mac...
-------------- next part --------------

A new release of the Eastgate Web Squirrel Demonstration -- version 1.0.8
-- is now available FREE from the Eastgate home page

        http://www.eastgate.com/

Release 1.0.8 lets you add pictures to your information farms, and adds a
number of under-the-hood enhancements and bug fixes. If you're using an
earlier Web Squirrel demonstration edition, you should definitely upgrade
to the new release.

Mark Bernstein                          Bernstein at eastgate.com
Eastgate Systems, Inc.                  voice: +1(617) 924-9044
134 Main St Watertown MA 02172 USA      fax:   +1(617) 924-9051
    WORLD WIDE WEB:     http://www.eastgate.com/