Netscape/printing/ and odd sized pages (fwd)

Bill King billking at library.lbl.gov
Wed Dec 11 14:20:37 EST 1996

Use the "Reduce or Enlarge" box in Netscape's "Page Setup..."
to specify the percentage of reduction for printing if you're
talking about Macintosh. You didn't specify.

In message <199612110114.UAA20205 at ee.net>you write

Bill King                                  billking at mh1.lbl.gov
Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road, Berkeley, CA 94720              MS - 50B/4206
http://www-library.lbl.gov/                      (510) 486-6693