Netscape 2.0

John Creech jcreech at redshift.com
Wed Dec 11 14:08:03 EST 1996

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996, Edward Summers wrote:

> This is a rather retrograde question, but does anyone know where I can
> find a copy of Netscape 2.0? I hoped to upgrade to Gold; however my
> computer does not have enough working memory for it--and I unfortunately
> deleted 2.0 after the succesful installation.

You're welcome to try our campus Networking & Computing's Software
page at:

http://www.monterey.edu/~netcom/

I'm not sure how the permission are set on the server, but it's worth
a try.  Hope it helps.

John Creech, Reference Librarian
California State University at Monterey Bay
jcreech at redshift.com
http://www.redshift.com/~jcreech

"You didn't need a bloodhound to know the smell of blood was in the air"
             --Eric Andersen, Ghosts Upon the Road