Alternatives to Pointcast?

Jason L. Ng jng at pointcast.com
Fri Dec 6 17:31:48 EST 1996

As a matter of fact, PointCast is  HTTP- (or Web-) based. So, you can
actually use any web browser to connect and receive news. All the
ads are transmitted via HTTP. And of course when you click on a link
or an ad, it also uses the Web, indirectly through a web browser.

jason

Jason Ng,
PCN Server Enginering.