Intranets and Libraries

William Van De Mark billvdm at frontiernet.net
Tue Dec 3 23:55:11 EST 1996

Alejandro: I cannot provide you with an actual example of a library that
is using an Intranet; however, I thought you might like to see an
article, entitled Intranets and Libraries, in the most recent issue of
Ariadne, at:
http://www.ukoln.bath.ac.uk/ariadne/issue6/intranets/

William Van De Mark
ISDP MLS program at Syracuse University