Text/Background Colors in Netscape

Michelle M. Manke mankmm at sncac.snc.edu
Tue Dec 3 17:31:42 EST 1996

Rich,

When you find a page with white/light text, before you print it, go to
File, Page Setup, & click on Black Text (this is for Netscape; I don't
know about other browsers).  This solves the problem, but unfortunately
usually not until after the patron has already tried printing the (blank)
document with white text!  Good luck-

Michelle Manke					mankmm at sncac.snc.edu
Reference and Information Services Librarian
St. Norbert College Library			(414) 403-3282
De Pere, WI 54115