Browsefast... installer problem warning

Nick Arnett narnett at verity.com
Tue Dec 3 12:58:38 EST 1996

At 12:50 PM 12/3/96 -0500, Thomas Dowling wrote:
>Nick--
>
>It's obviously not the best solution, but have you tried reinstalling
>Netscape?  I agree that install programs should not create this kind of
>problem, but with Windows becoming a DLL soup, it seems to be happening
>more and more often.

I got a quick reply from Browsefast -- they think it might just be an
uppercase/lowercase problem.  Unfortunately, I can't check on that until
this evening when I'm back at my home office.

Hope this helps anyone else who might have downloaded it.  They've suspended
the demo until they figure out what the problem is.

Nick