Dancing with . . . Change

Pete Basofin pbasofin at inreach.com
Fri Dec 6 00:41:02 EST 1996

Just curious if anyone on this list is planning on participating in
"Dancing with...Changing," the teleconference on electronic library
resources. This is a 2-day seminar sponsored by the College of Dupage
led by Michael Gorman and a panel of experts. It looks pretty
interesting.

Gorman and Walt Crawford, as many of you likely know, wrote "Future
Libraries," a cautionary book on the digitization of library resources.
I think it's a wise and perceptive examination of the role of technology
in libraries. I'd love to hear them debate the subject with cybrarians
around the country.

The web page for the teleconference is
http://www.dupage.edu/dancing.html.
--