fortres or ikiosk ?

Miriam Bobkoff mbobkoff at rt66.com
Thu Dec 5 21:29:01 EST 1996

The City's MIS department has changed its mind about how to handle PC
security on our soon-to-be public Netscape PCs, and put the decision in
our laps. They want us to tell them--right away and sight unseen--whether
we want Fortres 101 or Ikiosk. Vaguely we're inclining towards Fortres,
but would like to hear briefly from a bunch of libraries, especially
public libraries, who are using either of these programs: which are you
using, and are you satisfied with it?

Please reply to me, and I'll tally this straw poll for the list.

Thank you very much.

Miriam Bobkoff              mbobkoff at rt66.com
Santa Fe Public Library
     The Library's Page  http://www.ci.santa-fe.nm.us/sfpl/
  "A fact should be loved for itself alone." Robert A. Heinlein