PLACEMENT CENTER--LITA/LAMA Nat'l Conf

Frances Roehm roehf at nslsilus.org
Wed Aug 28 17:37:46 EDT 1996

For those of you who haven't seen them, ALA now has jobs posted
on their web site.  I'd like to take this opportunity to thank
the folks at ALA and to encourage any of you with jobs to post
to make them available to all on the web.

The internet has proven to be a dynamic tool for job seekers,
career changers, and those who serve them, including librarians.

Let's do it!

Frances E. Roehm
Co-chair, PLA Job and Career Information Services Committee