Netscape 3.0 problems

Laura B. Cohen LCOHEN at cnsvax.albany.edu
Wed Aug 28 09:11:38 EDT 1996

Hi, all:

I've just installed Netscape 3.0 for Windows 3.1 and am having
an annoying problem. When I'm working on an HTML file and update
it, and then click on the Reload button, up comes a screen
with only my document's background but not text! I have to hit
Reload up to 10 times to get the text up on the screen. Does
anyone have any ideas about what is going wrong?

Another thing: I read that 3.0 was supposed to include the
Acrobat reader so that any .pdf file would be read in the
Netscape window. I don't see the Acrobat reader anywhere
in the Navigator files. Why?

Thanks in advance  -- Laura Cohen

          Laura B. Cohen
          Network Services Librarian
          University Libraries UL-140
          University at Albany
          Albany, New York  12222          LCOHEN at CNSVAX.ALBANY.EDU