Adobe PHOTOSHOP (not Acrobat) - correction

Sarah Nesbeitt, Maxwell Library snesbeitt at topcat.bridgew.edu
Sun Aug 25 20:49:32 EDT 1996

To those of you who made it through my last message... whoops.
I don't know where my brain was.  I meant Adobe Photoshop, not
Adobe Acrobat, as the program my library has a demo copy of,
and for which I was interested in recommendations of a useful
book/tutorial.

This is what I get for posting on a Sunday evening without the
program in front of me.  In any case, it's Photoshop I'm interested
in - I'm already familiar with Acrobat.  Our main home page was
outsourced to a corporation that used Photoshop, and I'd like to
try my hand at it myself - are there any specific books you've found
useful in learning Photoshop?

Sarah
Sarah L. Nesbeitt
Reference Librarian                      E-mail: snesbeitt at bridgew.edu
The Clement C. Maxwell Library                   nesbeitt at alumni.sils.umich.edu
Bridgewater State College                Voice:  (508) 697-1200 x2648
Bridgewater, MA  02325  USA